With one race in the books, time to head back to Idaho, specifically the Silver Mountain Bike Park.
As with the Phase 1 race at Tamarack, we are looking through all of our processes to identify possible safety issues in regards to Covid19. Overall we felt things went well, but different venues come with different challenges. As with Tamarack, there will be slight changes to a few things. We feel everyone worked well and respected the overall situation we are all in. Let’s do it again!
- As with Phase 1, we are STRONGLY encouraging online registration (maybe even a little more bigly). This helps things on many levels so please, if you are planning on coming, REGISTER HERE as soon as you can. We are doing everything we can to not have to put a “cap” on entries, but we can’t rule that out given the current climate.
- If you take our advice and register online, you will be directed to print and fill out a little bit of paperwork. Please do so. If you just can’t wait, here they are
- Please follow the schedule (to be released soon) as closely as you possibly can. It is being put together with your health and safety in mind, while providing ample time for quality practice and good times. It’s a careful balance, so please trust us and self-police this.
As of now, there aren’t any restrictions on the size of outdoor gatherings in Idaho provided Social Distancing is implemented. If you are from Washington, you know the current mask-wearing protocol, and we’d like to bring that with us to Idaho to some degree. Our staff will be masked-up when social distancing isn’t feasible, and indoors at all times.
Thank you for your continued support and we look forward to seeing you all very soon!
Stay safe so we can get rowdy!