This weekend will start the second half of the 2019 NW Cup season. Stevens Pass Bike Park will play house to round #5 with what is shaping up to be a Hero Dirt Situation.
With four rounds down, the overall season standings are starting to take shape. It’s time to start implementing a little strategery as we head downhill to the Series Finale. More details at Roots & Rain
Back to the dirt. Could a forecast look any better than this?
Below is the schedule. Technically it’s Open Practice most of the time and the Saturday schedule is stating when the given categories track will be closed to the public and left to racers to get full run practice. To be clear, everyone can ride at all practice times, just stay off others tracks during their time.
- 10:00am-4:00pm Registration (Granite Peaks Lodge)- Discounted NW Cup race tickets available for competitors.
- 12:00pm- 8:00pm- Open practice (Runs will not be closed to public)
- 8:00am-10:00am- Breakfast available in the Granite Peaks Lodge
- 9:00am-1:00pm- Registration (Granite Peaks Lodge) – Discounted NW Cup race tickets available for competitors.
- 10:00am-1:00pm Cat 2/3 practice
- 1:00pm- 4:00pm Cat 1/Pro Practice
- 4:30pm-6:00pm Pro/Junior Cat 1Seeding
- 6:00pm-8:00pm- Extended Hours in the Bull’s Tooth/Cascadian Kitchen for dinner and drinks
- 8:00am- 10:00am- Breakfast available in the Granite Peaks Lodge
- 8:00am- 10:00am- Open practice (Racers)
- 10:00am- Lifts open to public
- 10:30am- Complete- Racing all categories (Order- Cat 3, Cat 2, Cat 1, Pro)
- Awards ceremony to follow the last race in the base area
*All events, locations and times subject to change without notice*
That’s it for now, looking forward to seeing you all this weekend!!