Click the link below for the technical manual for NW Cup #2/Pro GRT #1/Underworld Cup. Things are subject to change, but should be pretty accurate. Proofreaders (you know who you are) GO!!!
Seems like just yesterday we were slaying Dry Hill. Well it’s happening again on May 13-15. Word is there are a few World Cup regulars coming next weekend so you can test yourself against some of the best.
Important things to remember!!!!!! Please Read And Spread The Word.
- Please display your Washington State Discover Pass.
- Please Please remember your number plate if you were at round 1.
- They are actively logging and more specifically hauling logs right now. They have agreed to take Friday-Sunday off (which is very nice of them), so lets return the favor by not trying to come to the hill until Friday AM. Gate will be open early!!
- There will be a lot of people and large pit setups in the Tech zone, so please, pretty please carpool whenever possible. Even if only from your hotel, every car helps. Lack of parking has been a permitting issue so please help us to minimize this so we don’t have to start capping attendance.
- Most importantly, be ready to have a good time.
|Thursday May 12||AFTER 3PM!!!!! Due to active logging operations||Pre-approved Pit Setup and Course Walks|
|Friday May 13||8AM-3PM||Registration|
|9AM-1PM||Pro/ All Cat 1 Practice|
|1PM-5PM||Cat 2/Cat3 Practice|
|7PM||Underworld Cup Raffle/Party at the Red Lion|
|Saturday May 14||7AM-1PM||Registration|
|8AM-11AM||Cat 2 Practice|
|11AM-2PM||Cat 1/Cat 3 Practice (NO Cat 1 0-18)|
|2PM-4:00PM||Pro/Cat 1 0-18 Practice|
|4:30PM||Pro/Cat 1 0-18 Seeding Runs|
|Sunday May 15||7:30AM-9AM||Practice. All but Pro/Cat 1 0-18|
|9:30 AM-Done||Racing All but Pro/Cat 1 0-18|
|After Racing (1pm-ish)||Pro/Cat 1 0-18 Practice. Duration TBA|
|30 Min. after practice||Racing Pro/Cat 1 0-18|
|Immediately after racing||Raffle and Awards|
We’re once again lucky to have the cutest family in coffee, the Java Gypsy at the races this weekend. Be sure to satisfy your caffeine cravings with them if you can.
Also, Jed and the Bighorn BBQ crew will be serving up the goods. Word is flank steak street tacos will be on the menu.
We’re super lucky to have both of them come to the races.
Click HERE to renew and or purchase your license for 2016. It will likely save you a few bucks and will make our job a little easier for us.
Please remember to grab your number plate off you work bench before you head to the race. The newer stronger plates are pretty expensive and in limited supply. Plus there is a $5 replacement fee and no one likes that.